Thursday, March 13, 2008

Last Day

After a final crunch, the animation is finished. It has been awesome to learn flash, I plan on using it in the future (with a much simpler project though so I can concentrate on the animation more so than the story). Overall, I'm pleased with how the film turned out. Some things could be different, but I suppose everyone has something to criticize when it comes to personal work.

Also, I believe the sound compression wonked out at the start...I had the same problem with the last animatic I did for another class...no clue! Anyway, it stops about 5 seconds in. ENJOY YOUR DEVO.

16 comments:

Thomas "Kolchak" Worley said...

WOW this animation the BOMBDIGGITY.

Where's my peppep?

Yevgeniya said...

Suuuucks. :D

I kid, I like your little dude. :)

Mia said...

haha devo. yay for green monsters.

Matt Bixler said...

I see london I see france I see a butt.

Mooshe said...

Maxin' relaxin'!

Naty said...

i enjoy devo. rock on.
this works really well.

Jessica L Carroll said...

nice, I like your story idea

Peter Callahan said...

fun story, it was funny

Disney Luangsisongkham said...

That Owlbear rocks. Yeah.

April Hoffman said...

Awesomo! Where do I apply to sit on my butt all day and pull a lever?

? said...

I really like the remix of the song.And great job with your film.

Nicholas Tolliver said...

I prefer the term Diggitbomb thank you very much...







OWLBEAR!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG DEVO... and I like the peppep comment on your own blog. My new peppep is better than your peppep. I love your little green goblin, he's 1337 h@xx.

AJ said...

The life of an orc really would be pretty dull, wouldn't it?

Alyssa Morley said...

haha this is great

Nathan said...

Hehe, clever idea.
I like the orc bum...